Facebook youtube
TrainTeamBerlin

Messages durings missions - translation

Empfohlene Beiträge

Good evening everybody,

I've just received yesterday my CD "BERLIN-KÖPENICK" :D Amazing but, everything, excepeted instructions to install the programm, (including details of missions and incoming messages along the routes) are in "Goethe's language" :huh: (I only speak french, english, spanish and latin :o )

By a chance, somebody would be kind enough to translate thoses messages in english (I think I'm not the only guy with that very problem !!!).

By the same, when the upgrades about the version 2.0 will be avaliable (as to transform my version to upgrade and obtain the last one), should it be possible to have some information in english on the forum :) ???

Thanks for all,

Best regards,

Patrick.

Hi Jan, Good morning,

Thank you for your quick post :D

I'm sorry, AEROSOFT doe'nt deliver english (or french) B-K TRAM CD on their internet adress !!!

Ill' go and look at "SURCOUF" in Paris (they are indicated to deliver their products but I knew the info too late :unsure: )

But, what about the "included messages", and the infos about the incoming new version ????

Thanks for all and best regards,

Patrick

Again :blush:

..... in english, of course :lol:

Bests regards,

Patrick.

Good evening Jan,

I understand and wait for further news from your part :)

Kind regards, and for BERLIN - KÖPENICK Lines (and team) ...... Hip - Hip - Hip .... Hurrah :lol:

Patrick

We will diskuss that internaly.

Hello Jan,

I'm joining to m-c14, it would be nice if the ingame messages would be readable in English also, because my German knowledge is worst than my English.

We can buy the English version of Berlin-Köpenick from Aerosoft, but it means that "only" the manual in English and not the whole add-on. I know, of course, that it would take a lot of time.

Kind regards,

Istvan

(Ps: I translated the manual into Hungarian, some people was really happy because of it.)

If you modify the activities in editor by yourself, I can translate the messages act by act in english for you.. Post me a personal message.. ;)

It will be a good training for my brain. :lol:

Good evening deli0378 :)

Your idea is wonderfull :D

In a few instants, I'll prepare and post an e-mail to you !!!

Thanks for all, good week-end,

Kind regards ;)

Patrick.