Facebook youtube
TrainTeamBerlin

Installation af 483 Expansionpack.

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi,
It's my first time I install an Addon for the Train simutaltor. I was so happy when I saw the Cirkelline was out on steam.
But to day I got a problem. I've bought the 483 Expansionpack but I can't install it!?

I have tried to installed in this folders >Steam>Steamapps>common>Railworks. but I get a message as you can see on my screenshot below.

https://ibb.co/NCDg5mY

Best Regards
Jammin16

Hi Jammin,

what's stopping you from installing the addon?

The screenshot shows the selection screen that appears after selecting the installation path. So the installation path has been accepted and the next step has been initiated, so I can't see here why the installation could not be completed.

At this point, you can select which parts of the add-on are to be installed. If, for example, the S25 route ("Through the heart of Berlin") is not installed, the installation of the scenarios for the route can be skipped.

Please feel free to give us feedback on where the installer was not self-explanatory. We are always interested in such perspectives in order to be able to introduce improvements in the future.

Best regards,
Benjamin

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Jammin16:

Sorry for writing in English but I don't speak German.

That's no problem :thumbsup:

I also get this messege 

https://ibb.co/PW8vdFK

This is just an information message. If you own the circle line via Steam, you automatically have the latest version of the addon. If you got it from another shop (like ours), you might need the latest update (just re-download the addon from yoour account and install it to get the latest version).

The installation routine detected that it seems you don't have installed one of our scenario packs (Vol1 or Vol3) - the vehicles of these are used in the delivered scenarios of the Class 483/484 expansion pack. You can install the scenarios but you will get error messages when starting the game.

Personal hint: you can try to play the scenarios by subpressing the error messages like stated in this FAQ as well. In most cases, you should be able to play them because the scenario pack vehicles are use for the reality-like mainline traffic scheme (they will be missing), but all necessary S-Bahn vehicles (that might interfere with the player path) are already installed. So feel free to try your luck. :)

Best regards,

Benjamin

• Jammin16 changed the title to Installation af 483 Expansionpack.
Am 27.3.2024 um 23:18 schrieb BigBenjy:

Det er ikke noget problem:tommel op:

Dette er blot en informationsmeddelelse. Hvis du ejer cirkellinjen via Steam, har du automatisk den nyeste version af tilføjelsen. Hvis du har fået det fra en anden butik (som vores), har du muligvis brug for den seneste opdatering (du skal bare downloade tilføjelsen igen fra din konto og installere den for at få den seneste version).

Installationsrutinen opdagede, at det ser ud til, at du ikke har installeret en af vores scenariepakker (Vol1 eller Vol3) - køretøjerne til disse bruges i de leverede scenarier i klasse 483/484-udvidelsespakken. Du kan installere scenarierne, men du vil få fejlmeddelelser, når du starter spillet.

Personligt tip: Du kan prøve at afspille scenarierne ved også at undertrykke fejlmeddelelserne som angivet i denne FAQ . I de fleste tilfælde bør du være i stand til at spille dem, fordi scenariepakkens køretøjer bruges til det virkelighedslignende trafiksystem (de vil mangle), men alle nødvendige S-Bahn-køretøjer (der kan forstyrre spillerstien) er allerede installeret. Så prøv gerne lykken.:)

Med venlig hilsen,

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,
I have now install the Expansionpack and the Szenariopack Vol. 1. And now I have the trains.
Shouldn't there also be some new routes?
I only have the circle line. 

https://ibb.co/BwZJCHK

Best Regards
Jammin

Hi Jammin

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Jammin16:

Shouldn't there also be some new routes?
I only have the circle line. 

No, the ExpansionPack contains scenarios for the "Through The Heart of Berlin" route but not the route itself.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Jammin16:

Have the s-trains stopped saying: "Zurückbleiben Bitte" I missing that sound.
Brings back fond memories of visiting Berlin. :D

Yeah, a lot of us do. Like the three-tone door closing warning signal. The classes 483/484 are the first trainset generation of the Berlin S-Bahn that are cleared automatically by electronic supervised door system. So no more "Zurückbleiben Bitte" calls are necessary.

These are only used for the older Classes 480 and 481 that are still in service.

Best regards,

Benjamin