Facebook youtube
TrainTeamBerlin

Empfohlene Beiträge

Good Morning everybody :ssch00038:

I'm glad to meet you on this tram forum :lol:

I'm French (Brittany & Irish Origin), 53 years old, I'm sorry I speak only french, english and spanish (heuhhh.... :unsure: yet a bit of latin) :huh:

13 years ago, I took part in TPG (Geneva Trams) in order to prepare a Master 1 in Public Transports and I'm a fam of former "700" class of CGTE :lol:

Through BVE 2 & 4, I discovered and used T4 and T2 Gotha trams -_- and I'm happy to meet them again on MSTS :lol:

Actually, I'm preparing a Master 2 of Social Politics at Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (ISST) , close to my trade-union paper (layer).

Enjoy a find week-end, :D :

Best regards :thumbsup:

Wilkommen!

And greetings from the UK,

I've been on here a while now and the guys here are very friendly; I think a lot of the guys have some english, I have some knowledge of German and have been made very welcome, although some of the humour is lost on me!

Best Regards

Con L, the Inoffizieller Mitarbeiter

Hi inoffizieller Mitarbeiter and m-c14,

some days ago we made here a very bad experience. Until then we thought, everyone , who uses the forum must be a nice guy. By the way: some rude guy disturbed the forum. After I closed his account he filled the forum with shocking pictures. Since that its forbidden to send attatchments and every new user is to be checked for some properties...

Since then the traffic went down... Sorry for that, but since that, this is only a support forum, not for "chating". You are welcome, we love to hear accolades about the addons we produce, we like error messages. But nothing else. If you had seen theese pictures, the guy posted to the forum, you would understand us.

have a nice time with our addon and stay tuned for some upcomming news.

Kind regards

Jan Bleiss

Good night to everybody ,

I thank you to your posts !!! I have recently bought the CD of the addon Berlin-Köpenick (I'm looking for it's arrival) and in the way to have more informations, I decided to register on the forum, and to "present" me immediatly to the other members as usual.

I know the sort of problems you refered : I have lost a complete system, infectected a few years ago. But, for my part, I am clean at all, and my only purpose is to meet a forum of fans about trams !!!! (with my job and my M2, I have no time to spend in such stupid and crimal actions you discribed)

Best regards,

m-c14